WHY CHOOSE ACUPUNCTURE?
- Acupuncture is holistic (treats the whole body)
- Acupuncture has no negative side effects
- Acupuncture is highly individualized, treatments are based upon specific patient’s needs
- Acupuncture is a preventative medicine
- Acupuncture boosts the immune system
- Acupuncture alleviates the effects of stress
- Acupuncture reduces / alleviates most pain conditions
- Acupuncture compliments western treatments
WHAT CAN ACUPUNCTURE TREAT?
Deanna Carell has extensive experience in treating pain management, depression, anxiety, migraines, women's health and infertility.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a variety of conditions.
- muscle, bone and nerve pain
- sprains and strains
- back pain
- neck pain
- arm pain
- leg pain
- carpal tunnel
- painful joints including: hands, feet, shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles
- TMJ or jaw pain
- Bell’s Palsy
- menstrual irregularities
- lactation difficulties
- post partum
- ovarian and uterine problems
- sinus pressure
- chronic cough
- Crohn’s disease